Monday, September 18, 2006


From CO I have returned, be it only slightly scathed. My luggage was 'delayed' (as they so eloquently put it) both going there and returning. More ironic/amusing than anything but I don't recall feeling that way at the time. I had a great time and have come to the conclusion that the Rocky Mountains will require more of my time in the future, though when and how long are yet to be decided.

Now that I'm back I'm focusing once again on leaving, now for Georgia and then I'll be continent hopping to ASIA! India here I come, but I don't want to talk about it just yet. I leave in about 36 hours, but like I said I'd rather not talk about it. I think this picture best describes how I'm feeling right now. I think I can saftely say that this will indeed be my last post for the next 3 months, but then I think the 4 of you out there will find other ways to talk to me! :)

These are my parting words for whomever come upon them, trials are something we'll always have in come regardless of the continent:

"Blessed is the man who perserveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."
James 1:12

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in India! Be safe, have fun, and God Bless!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Curtis Greene said...

conservativesaredead.blogspot.com

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home