Friday, September 08, 2006


I don't have anything particular to say to you all, well all 7 of you anyway. I've sorta been losing interest in this whole blog thing, but now that Mary is back hopefully she'll be able to pick up the slack. I guess I've just been running out of things to say. Wow! I can see the disappointment on all of your faces.

Tomorrow is my last day at The Gap, so today is the day that I take rediculous advantage of that awesome discount. There's this cashmire sweater that's been calling to me and I think today will be the day that I answer. We shall see...

Well that's it for now and maybe always, I was just feeling badly for leaving you all hanging. I'll be sure to post some pictures in about a week. I'm visiting some of the most spectuacular kids I've ever known so I'll want to share!

Until than remember this, it's what I've been thinking about lately:

"Happiness is not about getting the things that I want."
-I don't know who said that, but what does that matter

P.S. About that picture...yeah, I just started laughing when I saw it. Hope you did too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Solomon said...

holly--geez, i've been waiting for an update...but i must agree--i lost the desire to blog awhile ago, however i still do it; but when people comment on my posts, it makes me want to blog more..so i do. it's a vicious cycle. anyway, i love you.

12:24 PM  
Blogger HMS said...

That's funny--I always spell 'jeez' with a 'J' (as shown here). Now I wonder....

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Good to see you're making use of my coloured cats :) How did you find them!?

Adam, Manchester, UK.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home